– Formation of a precipitate; Sodium hydroxide reacts with lead nitrate to form lead(ii) hydroxide as a precipitate.
Pb(NO3)2 + 2NaOH –> Pb(OH)2 + 2NaNO3
– Cloudiness or opacity; As the lead(ii) hydroxide precipitate forms, the solution may become cloudy or opaque due to the presence of the solid particles suspended in the liquid
– Formation of precipitate; Iron(iii) Fe(OH)3 is insoluble in water and appears as a reddish brown precipitate.
– Colour change; Colour change form yellowish to reddish brown
– Obtain a small amount of benzoic acid
– Prepare a melting point apparatus
– Fill the capillary tube with the sample of benzoic acid powder
– Insert the capillary tube unit the melting point apparatus
– Begin heating the temperature is increased at a slow rate you allow pressure observation of the melting point
– Observe the melting point
– Repeat the process to ensure accuracy
– Record the melting poin
The West African Examinations Council, 2023 WAEC Chemistry practical question and answer for this year (2023) is live here on Expospy.com.ng, the best exam portal of all time.
Are you one of the candidates sitting for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) and looking for where to get the 2023 WAEC Chemistry practical question and answer? Find nowhere again as you are in the right place to get it.
As extracted from the 2023 timetable, WAEC Chemistry practical will be held Tuesday, 16/05/2023.
Here is the schedule of all exams scheduled for the day.
Thursday, 18th may, 2023
Chemistry 3 (Practical) (Alternative A) 9:30am – 11:30am (1st Set)
Chemistry 3 (Practical) (Alternative A) 12:00noon – 2:00pm (2nd Set)
Table of Contents
How to get 2023 WAEC Chemistry practical question and answer
To get legit Chemistry practical answers, both obj and essay/theory delivered to you, kindly follow this instruction.
So you are still asking yourself, How do I get WAEC Chemistry PRACTICAL Answer 2023? Here are the details.
1. Whatsapp Answer
Send MTN Recharge Card worth N500 to get the whole 2023 WAEC Chemistry practical question and answer on your WhatsApp inbox.
Send the Recharge card pin, Subject name (WAEC Chemistry PRACTICAL 2023) as a WhatsApp message to 09050785267 on WhatsApp.
Warning: Please don’t call the number and don’t message the number on WhatsApp if you didn’t agree to anything posted here. If you know you do not have a specific amount, don’t bother to text the number.
2. For the Password link answer
Send The card pin, Subject name (WAEC Chemistry PRACTICAL Answer), and your phone number as SMS to 09050785267.
Warning: Please don’t call the number and don’t message the number on WhatsApp if you don’t agree to anything posted here. If you know you do not have a specific amount, don’t bother to text the number.
Please carefully follow the instructions so that we can better assist you.
Please do not call us because the number is inactive for the call; instead, send us an SMS or Whatsapp message, and we will respond to your text as fast as possible.
Please don’t come to WhatsApp and start asking irrelevant questions so that we will not ignore your message; kindly go straight to the point.
If you have a trust issue or think we can scam you ordinary N500 or N800, please leave this and go and face the exam with your brain and do it if it is easy.
Kindly make sure you subscribe a day before an exam to make your subscription faster and receive answers earlier.