A feeding regime is a plan that specifies a diet, amount and schedule of nutritional intake.
– By hand
– By automatic feeders
– By demand feeders
– It is possible to adjust the feed requirements of the fish.
– You don’t have to be present to feed your fish.
– The level of the feed in the container is a good indication of the condition of the fish.
Monoculture is the cultivation or growth of a single crop or organism especially on agricultural or forest land
Polyculture is the practice of growing more than one crop species in the same space, at the same time.
Integrated fish farming systems refer to the production, integrated management and comprehensive use of aquaculture, agriculture and livestock, with an emphasis on aquaculture.
– Easy to feeding.
– Permits great control over size, age and sex.
– Intensive polyculture of fish is fully controlled by the farmer.
– More fish can be cultivated and produced from short place
– By reducing the cost of fertilizers and feedstuffs.
– It serves the major purpose of providing cheap feedstuffs and organic manure for the fish ponds.
– Trawls and dredges
– Seine nets
– Traps and pots.
– Use mesh rod covers when transporting your fishing rods.
– Keep your rods straight and together while on the boat.
– Remove any hooks or lures after fishing
– The possibility of fishing in all avai
(4a) Stocking rate of a fish pond is the process of introducing
selected, culturable, compatible, and fast-growing fish seed
into ponds for growing
(i) Total removal of the polluted water.
(ii) Cleaning of the pond
(iii) Growing of water plants
(iv) Control algae growth.
(v) Repair of leaks.
It shows that there is deficiency of oxygen and pollution of the
water body due to algae bloom
(i) Increase in nutrient in the body of the water
(ii) Algae outgrowth
(iii) Oxygen deficiency
(iv) Low light penetration
(i) It may lead to death
(ii) It may lead to congenital disease of the Clarias spp
(iii) It leads restlessness of the fish due to oxygen deficiency
(iv) It can cause loss of weight
(i)plastic bags or 5-gallon buckets with water from the tank to
transport your broodstock.
(ii)Make sure the bag/bucket has enough air for your brood
(iii)Take any plants from the tank and place them in bags with
water from the tank to keep good bacteria on them alive.
(iv)Try to save 80% of the water from your tank
(i)to help reduce the level of shock
(ii)To help curtail harsh weather conditions
(iii)To reduce death rate and maximize survival
(iii)hatching of eggs
(i)Eradication of predatory animals
(ii)Eradication of insect
(iii)Eradication of aquatic weeds
(iv)Assessment of food in nursery
(ii)Level of rainfall
(i)Hatcheries can provide food sources to carnivorous fish,
enabling their continued supply.
(ii)Hatcheries allow for the replenishment of fish in sea
(iii)The process of running fish hatcheries is very labor-
(iv) Hatcheries protect aquatic species from disappearing
Expospy.com.ng posts all exam expo answer earlier than others