WAEC 2022 Fisheries Practical Answer
FISHERIES PRACTICAL ANSWER FOR WAEC 2022
It is used for packaging fish products
(i) It is portable
(ii) It is biodegradable
(iii) It can be branded
(iv) It is inexpensive
(v) It is presentable
(vi) Not likely to cause injury
(i) Not reusable
(ii) Easily damaged
(iii) Not readily available
It is mostly grounded to make meal or pellets.
Source of carbohydrate for fish feed production
(i) SPECIMEN B;
(ii) SPECIMEN C;
(i)To avoid injury/cut
(ii) To prevent transfer of germs to fish
(iv) coconut chaff
(iv) Smoking drum
(v) Wood shavings matches
(i) They helps in the circulation of water in the fish ponds.
(ii) They create a lively atmosphere by maintaining the oxygen levels in the pond
(i) Inlet tap
(ii) Outlet tap
It is used for agriculture purposes. It is a rotary machine in which an impeller rotates inside a casing, draws in the liquid at its center, and throws out the liquid through an opening at the side of the casing due to centrifugal force.
(ii) Dissolved oxygen
To obtain a measurement, the disk is lowered into the water while observing the depth at which it disappears. It is lowered some more and then raised while observing the depth at which it reappears. The Secchi disk measurement is the average of the two observations. Secchi disks can also be used to monitor the degree of suspended clay particles in your pond.
The West African Examinations Council, 2022 WAEC Fisheries practical question and answer for this year (2022) is live here on Expospy.com.ng, the best exam portal of all time.
Are you one of the candidates sitting for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) and looking for where to get the 2022 WAEC Fisheries practical question and answer? Find nowhere again as you are in the right place to get it.
As extracted from the 2022 timetable, WAEC Fisheries practical will be held Monday, 16/05/2022.
Here is the schedule of all exams scheduled for the day.
Monday,16th May 2022
Fisheries (Alternative B) 3 (Practical) 09:30am – 11:00am (1st Set)
Fisheries (Alternative B) 3 (Practical) 11:30am – 1:00pm (2nd Set)
WAEC Fisheries Specimen 2022
As extracted from the instructions to practical (yellow paper) for Fisheries, the specimen are listed below;
- Specimen A: cardboard box
- Specimen B: maize
- Specimen C: soya beans
- Specimen D: Digger
- Specimen E: shovel
- Specimen F: hand gloves
- Specimen G: charcoal
- Specimen H: water pumps
- Specimen I : water test kit ( that measures at least five common parameters)
- Specimen J: secchi disk
How to get 2022 WAEC Fisheries practical question and answer
To get legit Fisheries practical answers, both obj and essay/theory delivered to you, kindly follow this instruction.
So you are still asking yourself, How do I get WAEC FISHERIES PRACTICAL Answer 2022? Here are the details.
1. Whatsapp Answer
Send MTN Recharge Card worth N500 to get the whole 2022 WAEC Fisheries practical question and answer on your WhatsApp inbox.
2. Online Pin/Password Answer
Send MTN Recharge Card worth N500 to get the whole WAEC Fisheries practical question/answer online via our password-protected page here.
How to Subscribe:
1. For WhatsApp Answer
Send the Recharge card pin, Subject name (WAEC FISHERIES PRACTICAL 2022) as a WhatsApp message to 09050785267 on WhatsApp.
Warning: Please don’t call the number and don’t message the number on WhatsApp if you didn’t agree to anything posted here. If you know you do not have a specific amount, don’t bother to text the number.
2. For the Password link answer
Send The card pin, Subject name (WAEC FISHERIES PRACTICAL Answer), and your phone number as SMS to 09050785267.
Warning: Please don’t call the number and don’t message the number on WhatsApp if you don’t agree to anything posted here. If you know you do not have a specific amount, don’t bother to text the number.
- Please carefully follow the instructions so that we can better assist you.
- Please do not call us because the number is inactive for the call; instead, send us an SMS or Whatsapp message, and we will respond to your text as fast as possible.
- Please don’t come to WhatsApp and start asking irrelevant questions so that we will not ignore your message; kindly go straight to the point.
- If you have a trust issue or think we can scam you ordinary N500 or N800, please leave this and go and face the exam with your brain and do it if it is easy.
- Kindly make sure you subscribe a day before an exam to make your subscription faster and receive answers earlier.
CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE PASSWORD AND VIEW THE ANSWER
Difference between Whatsapp and online answers.
- Whatsapp Candidate Gets Answers on the Whatsapp platform.
- On this subscription package, We will send both OBJ and Essay to you on Whatsapp via our broadcast list.
- Online Password link Candidates Gets Answers on pin protected page.
- On this subscription package, We will send a Password/Pin directly to your phone number, which you will use to access the Answers Online on our ANSWER PORTAL.
NOTE: All Message Sent To The Above Number Are Attended To. The Phone Number Might Not Be Available To Avoid Distraction.
Again, please do not call us because the number is inactive for the call; instead, send us an SMS or WhatsApp message, and we will respond to your text as fast as possible.
Expospy has never failed or scammed a student, and we pledge to continue providing the best to our candidates and subscribers, including the WAEC Fisheries practical expo runs.
N500 can save you from writing the 2022 WASSCE Fisheries practical question next year if you subscribe now. Heaven helps those who help themselves.
Please Don’t Come Here For Free Answers So That You Won’t Be Disappointed.
Expospy.com.ng posts all exam expo answer earlier than others