I POST COMMERCE ANSWER FOR YOU FREE SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE MONEY TO SUBSCRIBE FOR TOMORROW ENGLISH ANSWER. DON’T EXPECT FREE ENGLISH ANSWER HERE TOMORROW BECAUSE YOU WILL SURELY BE DISAPPOINTED. ONLY THOSE THAT SUBSCRIBE WILL GET ANSWER MIDNIGHT TODAY
(1aii) (i) The cost (ii) The target audience (iii)Nature of the goods (iv) Communication
(1b) (i)It increase profit (ii) It provides information about features (iii)It also stimulate demands (iv)It helps I’m creating job opportunities =====================
(2a) (i)improving the profitability of the firm. (ii)Carrying out restriction of output , (iii)control of price, (iv)allocation of market shares.
(2b) -Advantages- (i)They base their decisions on the full costs and benefits involved.
(ii)They can be used to influence economic activity. To boost the country’s output, public corporations can be directly encouraged to increase their output.
(iii)In cases where it is practical to have only one firm in the industry, such as rail infrastructure, a public corporation would not abuse its market power.
-Disadvantages- (i)They can be difficult to manage and control. The large size of theorganisations may mean that time has to be spent on meetings and communicating with staff, slowing down decision making.
(ii)They may become inefficient, produce low quality products and charge relatively high prices, due to a lack of competition and the knowledge that they cannot go bankrupt.
(iii)They will need to be subsidized if they are loss making. The use of tax revenue to support them has an opportunity cost it could be used to spend on, say, training more teachers and nurses. ========================== CLICK HERE FOR NUMBER 4 =========================== (5a) Functions of Stock exchange [PICK ANY FOUR]
1. Continuous market for securities The Investors are able to invest in good securities and in case of any risk, it enables people to switch over from one security to another. So stock markets provides a ready and continuous opportunities for securities.
2. Evaluation of securities It the stock exchange, the prices of securities clearly indicate the performance of the companies. It integrates the demand and supply of securities in an effective manner. It also clearly indicates the stability of companies. Thus, investors are in a better position to take stock of the position and invest according to their requirements.
3. Mobilizes savings The savings of the public are mobilized through mutual funds, investments trusts and by various other securities. Even those who cannot afford to invest in huge amount of securities are provided opportunities by mutual funds and investment trusts.
4. Healthy speculation The stock exchange encourages healthy speculation and provides opportunities to shrewd businessmen to speculate and reap rich profits from fluctuations in security prices. The price of security is based on supply and demand position. It creates a healthy trend in the market. Any artificial scarcity is prevented due to the rules and regulations of the market.
5. Mobility of funds The stock exchange enables both the investors and the companies to sell or buy securities and thereby enable the availability of funds. By this, the money market also is strengthened as even short-term funds are available. The banks also provide funds for dealing in the stock exchanges. ========================== 5b) i) Debentures: A debenture is a document which acknowledges a loan generally under the company’s seal, bearing a fixed rate of interest. It usually gives security for repayment of loan as well as the interest. It can be described as a document setting out. the terms of a loan to a company, i.e., certificate of indebtedness. Holders of debenture certificates have no voting rights.
ii). Bond: A bond is a security issued by a government or its agency or private institution as a means of raising fund.
iii)Shares: Shares can be defined as individual portion of the company’s capital owned by shareholders. It is the interest which a shareholder has in a company. In other words, a share is a unit of capital measured by a sum of money. A share also epresents the mechanism by which the shareholders of a company can have limited liability. They have single indivisible units, e.g. N250, N50 etc.
iv). Stock: Stock can be defined as the bundle of share or mass of capital which can be transferred in fractional amount. They are always fully paid, e.g. it can be quoted per N100 nominal value. =========================== (6a) (i)Provides Technical Support To Exporters (ii)Simplifies Export Procedures (iii)Provides Grants And Incentives (iv)Simplifies Export Procedures (v)Provides Exportable Products’ List
(6b) (i)Collect and revenue for the government by charging customs excise duties. (ii)keep and analyze records of imported and exported goods and services. (iii)Control bonded warehouses to ensure that duty is collected for imported dutiable goods before releasing them. (iv)Supervise public health by arranging quarantine for animals, pets coming into the country thus controlling infectious disease. (v)Supervise entrepots (re-export) trade to ensure that no duty is charged and collected on goods destined to another country. ============================ CLICK HERE FOR NUMBER 7 ======================= CLICK HERE FOR NUMBER 8
(8) Trading profit and loss account TABULATE (Debit side) Opening stock 20,000 Purchases 150,000 Carriage inward 4000 Less closing stock 35,000 Cost of goods sold 139,000 Gross profit 91,000 Total 230,000
Salaries 29,000 Net profit 62,00 Total 91,000
(Credit side) Sales 230,000 GP 91,000 Total 91,000
Expospy.com posts all exam expo answer earlier than others ============================
WAEC ssce 2020 Commerce Theory expo answers, Ssce 2020 Commerce Expo answers now available, May/June Commerce Answers for 2020, Commerce Questions WAEC Ssce Expo Answers Here, Free wassce Commerce Theory objective, comprehension, summary, essay & theory correct Expo 2020 answers Runz WAEC Commerce Theory, WAEC Ssce 2020 Free Commerce Theory essay, Theory Questions and Answers Expo for WAEC Commerce Theory Paper 1 and Paper 2 Theory Questions and Answers Expo Now Posted, Free Commerce Theory objective ans for internal ssce, see WAEC ssce expo Commerce , essay questions for free, loadedexpo correct wassce Commerce ans, sure WAEC GCE ssce Commerce Theory objective answers runz runs expo free real and correct WAEC ssce 2020 May/June Commerce Theory free expo runz runs ans answers online for free see free answers online, 2020 Verified WAEC Free Ssce Commerce Answers have been posted REAL WAEC SSCE Commerce Theory QUESTIONS & ANSWERS Direct To Phone Number AS Text message, RE: 2020 WASSCE Commerce Theory (Expo) WAEC 2020 certified runs Commerce Theory questions and answers WAEC SSCE November/December 2020 Commerce / ESSAY / OBJ QUESTION AND EXPO I need WAEC ssce free expo site, how can I get WAEC Commerce Theory answer for free, WAEC 2020 Commerce Theory essay, Objective And Theory Question and Answer Now Posted, Real 2020/2020 May/June wassce WAEC Commerce Theory objective, essay and theory 100% correct expo questions and answers runz chokes runs, verified 2020 WAEC Commerce , essay and obj WAEC Commerce Theory expo website, WAEC ssce Commerce Theory live cheats, sure November/December WAEC SSCE 2020 Commerce Theory original objective, WAEC Fress Test of oral answers theory and essay questions and answer now available here, 100% WAEC ssce Commerce Theory expo, 2020 wassce Commerce Theory obj, essay and theory runz now posted, correct WAEC ssce Commerce Theory objective, essay (theory) answer now ready, free 2020 wassce Commerce Theory obj, theory and essay best expo site WAEC ssce Commerce Theory questions and answers, password for certified WAEC ssce Commerce Theory essay theory obj expo, how to get/ where to get wassce Commerce, Expospy WAEC Commerce Theory, 042tvseries WAEC 2020 Commerce theory, examrelief WAEC Commerce theory answer, WAEC2020 042tvseries Commerce theory answer, school.naijagreen WAEC Commerce theory answer 2020, wakagist WAEC 2020 Commerce theory answer, earboard Commerce theory answer, naijaexam WAEC Commerce theory answer, essay and objective expo answer direct to my phone as text message, trusted WAEC ssce Commerce Theory questions and answer, i need WAEC Ssce May/June Commerce Theory essay theory objective obj Expo 2020 answers on whatsapp, gidifans Commerce Theory answer, WAEC English Test of Orals answer 2020, solutionclass Commerce Theory answer, 042tvseries Commerce Theory answer, codedexam WAEC Commerce Theory answer, wapbaze Commerce Theory answer, wapextra Commerce Theory expo, Martinlibrary Commerce Theory expo, examgists WAEC Commerce Theory expo, WAEC Commerce Theory objectives answer, naija WAEC GCE Commerce Theory expo free answer.