The Real and Verified WAEC GCE Civic education OBJ, ESSAY/Theory Questions and Answer – Jan/Feb First series 2018 Expo Runz
Alwatys subscribe to Expospy.com to get answer before exam starts.
WAEC GCE JAN/FEB CIVIC SOLUTION
– The dignity of labour, also known as the dignity of work , is the philosophy that all types of jobs are respected equally, and no occupation is considered superior.
– Loyalty : The fidelity of an individual to a nation, either one’s nation of birth, or one’s declared home nation by oath ( nationalization ).
– Justice is the legal or philosophical theory by which fairness is administered.
– Commitment: The state or quality of being dedicated to a cause, activity, an engagement or obligation that restricts freedom of action.
– Courage is the choice and willingness to confront agony, pain, danger, uncertainty, or intimidation.
An interpersonal relationship is a strong, deep, or close association or acquaintance between two or more people that may range in duration from brief to enduring.
(1) Patience: This is the ability to be calm and not be quick to provocation.
(2) Honesty: This is the quality of being truthful and upright in your dealing with others.
(3) Tolerance: It is the ability to accept others the way they are. Always remember that no two people can be exactly the same.
(4) Kindness: This is the quality of being nice, caring, gentle and helpful in our relationship with others.
Make others feel important. Show to them how much you care.
Caring: Be helpful and genuinely sympathetic to the plight of others. Lend a sympathetic ear to their troubles and help them whenever required.
(i) Selfishness: It is a situation where a leader does not care about the needs of other people but about himself and things that will favour him.
(ii) Party Interest: This is a situation whereby the interest of the party is placed above the views of other people on an issue irrespective of the benefits of the popular view of the citizens.
(iii) Wrong Orientation: In developing countries like Nigeria, politics is seen as a quick way to success rather than avenue to serve people.
(iv) Lack of Vision: Majority of political office holders lack the vision to serve the interest of the citizens.
(v) Corruption and bribery: Through this, the leaders loot public treasury just to satisfy their selfish desires.
Expospy.com posts all exam expo answer earlier than others